Woocommerce is a remarkable mixture of eCommerce and the WordPress. It has got some exceptional features which are impossible to be found in any other kind of WP plugins. Woocommerce is the perfect plugin that can be used to make eCommerce website. A creative WordPress user can easily use Woocommerce, for making the eCommerce website look beautiful and with lots of features.
WooCommerce is the solution to powerful and flexible E-commerce designs, plug-ins, themes and resources which come with intelligent, advanced and useful functionalities & features.
Features of WooCommerce–WordPress
The plentiful features of WooCommerce Development include:
- Lucky Infotech uses industry best practices and standards to add value to your payment modes and applications.
- Cash on Delivery and cheque payments to offer simple offline gateways.
- Flat rate shipping processes which can come free by default or linked to coupons and other modes.
- Widgets for up-selling and cross-sales.
- Facilities for international and regional delivery as well as pickups to facilitate the advantages of multi-location shipping.
- Smart E-commerce tracking through Google Analytics integration.
- Share This, Share Your Cart and Share Daddy components to allow customers to redeem coupons or indulge in shared purchases with friends.
- A variety of extensions and plug-ins to add enhanced functionality and features to your website.
WooCommerce Theme Development with Lucky Infotech
We at Lucky Infotech provide innovative and robust E-commerce solutions through smart widgets, reports, inbuilt WooCommerce codes and a host of services which make your website all the more strong and accessible—in a rational way.
WooCommerce allows you to easily turn any WordPress site into site selling products. Undoubtedly, WooCommerce looks great out of the box, but one would definitely want to customize how WooCommerce looks to meet their needs. No matter, what you want to create, a WooCommerce theme or an online store; we can help you with the best possible solution.